The AHP Chris Brune Spirit Award is presented to the member or staff who has done the most consistently to assist and support the association. The individual is selected by the Board of Directors and honored at the annual AHP seminar.
- Members Speak Out About the Value of Joining American Horse Publications
- Judy Lincoln Surprised with the 2016 AHP Chris Brune Spirit Award
- American Horse Publications Membership Can Benefit Your Equine Business or Career
- Jennifer Bryant Honored as AHP Champion in 2016
- Ema Klugman Selected 2016 AHP Student Award Winner
- Free Webinar Offers Insights on Training and Handling Rescued Horses
- EIE Learn about the American Quarter Horse and Take Our Poll!
- Lumina Media™ Announces Horse Illustrated and Young Rider Magazine Redesigns
- Striding Forward: 50 Years of IHSA Collegiate Advice IHSA Panel Speakers Named for Equine Affaire-MA
- Farah DeJohnette Horsemanship and Holistic Horse: Virtual Clinic Delivered the Whole Experience