AHP Career Track: Full-time Graphic Artist
Morris Magazines, LLC, a division of Morris Communications Company LLC, seeks an experienced, full-time graphic artist for Cowboy Publishing Group.
Location: Fort Worth, Texas.
Salary: Commensurate with experience; includes comprehensive benefits package.
Position available: Immediately.
General duties will include:
- Design stories and departments for print and digital issues.
- Work with management and sales staff to create marketing materials.
- Responsible for managing image and document files for issues and projects.
- Some print and digital production.
- Light Photoshop and illustration duties.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or Fine Arts preferred.
- Above average skills in Adobe Creative Suite and Incopy in a Macintosh environment.
- Four-color print experience required.
- Digital publications experience a plus.
- Must manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously to meet short production schedules.
- Organized, disciplined and self-motivated.
- Ability to work individually, and in close cooperation with other employees and departments.
- Preference given to candidates with working knowledge of the horse industry and Western disciplines.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter, resumé and samples to:
Savannah Magoteaux, Associate Publisher
2112 Montgomery St.
Fort Worth, TX 76107
MCC Magazines is an equal opportunity employer.