AHP Career Track: Experienced, Full-time Marketing Manager
Morris Magazines, LLC, a division of Morris Communications Company LLC, seeks an experienced, full-time marketing manager for Cowboy Publishing Group
Location: Fort Worth, Texas.
Salary: Commensurate with experience; includes comprehensive benefits package.
Position available: Immediately.
Summary of the Job:
The marketing manager is responsible for developing and implementing marketing strategies for all Cowboy Publishing Group publications with the predominant publication being Western Horseman.
These marketing strategies include trade shows, product development and sales, marketing and promotional materials, public relations and online marketing.
- Manage trade show booths for all CPG magazines; includes set up and working booths at major industry events
- Manage existing sponsorships and develop new sponsorship opportunities
- Manage monthly online contest promotions and fulfillment
- Write and distribute press releases to promote programs, products and initiatives
- Assist with the development and creation of marketing materials
- Assist managers with marketing related special events and special projects
- Bachelor’s degree required in marketing, public relations or communications or a minimum of three years experience in marketing or marketing related field
- Ability to think creatively, organize tasks, work independently and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style
- Knowledge or horses and western lifestyle and western terminology
- This position requires the ability to lift and/or move up to 75lbs.
- Valid driver’s license in good standing
Interested candidates should send a cover letter, resumé to:
Patty Tiberg, Group Publisher
2112 Montgomery St.
Fort Worth, TX 76107