AHP Career Track: Marketing/PR Contractor
Marketing/PR Contractor at Ariat
This will be a 16 week contract position. The ideal candidate will have PR and general marketing experience either from an agency or client side and have an aptitude for project management, clear and concise communication and ability to work independently as well as with a team.
• Maintain execution of public relations activity-- Work directly with niche press; Manage mainstream/fashion media with outside PR agency
• Manage all PR activity with responsibility for evaluating value, sourcing, tracking and shipping product per media requests.
• Oversee copywriting development, support all organizational copy requirements. Work with external copywriter
• Oversee media management - confirm execution of media plan, track ads and evaluate placement. Manage creative submission calendar.
• Manage brand marketing projects as needed - develop programming and materials, interface with agencies/internal team to execute.
• Act as liaison for corporate relationship(s) with philanthropic/charitable entities. Execute programming as needed.
• Process invoices, manage PR and media budgets.
Skills and Experience Required:
• Minimum 2-4 years experience in PR/marketing.
• Undergraduate degree required.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Clear creative capacity, critical thinking and problem solving skills.
• Demonstrated interpersonal and project management skills.
• Budget maintenance/management experience
If interested, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.comAlison Borris
Marketing & PR Manager
Ariat International, Inc.