AHP Career Track: Experienced Public Relations and Editorial Services Professional
THE COMPANY: Duff Dynamic Marketing is seeking an experienced public relations and editorial services professional to integrate into our very fast-paced marketing services company, located in Kansas City, MO. Desired applicants are high-energy professionals with equine advertising or media background.
POSITION SUMMARY: Public Relations & Editorial Services for Equine and related Agricultural business-to-business industries.
SKILSS AND ABILITIES:
- Research, conduct interviews and write copy that meets clients’ needs, objectives and expectations of the press, technical or sales audiences
- Proactively builds positive relationships with clients, industry influencers/ organizations and trade press editorial staffs
- Uses photography skills in obtaining pertinent/quality shots for use in features, collateral materials, etc.
- Conduct or coordinate field tours/media tours and press events
- Edit and proofread for accurate language, grammar, spelling
- Develop insights and understanding of clients, their products, competition and markets
- Gather timely field intelligence for use in client plans, materials, and general knowledge
- Merchandises results of projects within client organization(s)
Please forward resume and salary requirements to email@example.com