The AHP Chris Brune Spirit Award is presented to the member or staff who has done the most consistently to assist and support the association. The individual is selected by the Board of Directors and honored at the annual AHP seminar.
- Nominations Open for the 2017 Equine Industry Vision Award
- Do You Know a Student with a Passion for Horses and Equine Media?
- Members Speak Out About the Value of Joining American Horse Publications
- Judy Lincoln Surprised with the 2016 AHP Chris Brune Spirit Award
- American Horse Publications Membership Can Benefit Your Equine Business or Career
- Engagement Announcement
- Spring into Savings with 25% off Martin Collins Arena Footing
- The Ohio Quarter Horse Association and Equo Announce Partnership for the 2017 All American Quarter Horse Congress
- Challenge Association Program is Back and Better Than Ever
- Thelwell is Back with His Fat, Hairy Ponies!