The AHP Chris Brune Spirit Award is presented to the member or staff who has done the most consistently to assist and support the association. The individual is selected by the Board of Directors and honored at the annual AHP seminar.
- Four Finalists Selected for 2017 Equine Industry Vision Award
- Nominations Open for the 2017 Equine Industry Vision Award
- Do You Know a Student with a Passion for Horses and Equine Media?
- Members Speak Out About the Value of Joining American Horse Publications
- Judy Lincoln Surprised with the 2016 AHP Chris Brune Spirit Award
- Western States Horse Expo’s Formula for Fun and Education
- Getting a Leg Up on Equine Arthritis
- Certified Horsemanship Association Offering Certification Clinics Throughout the U.S. and Canada for Equine Professionals
- Get Hock Shields ® Now at the High Desert Horse Expo
- American Farrier’s Association Announces Partnership with Tractor Supply Company for Middle Tennessee Area Horse Owner Education Clinic