Publishing Media membership is available to qualified equine-related print or online publishing media that publish editorial content relative to news and information about the horse industry.
The following are considered eligible for publishing media membership:
- Print publications
- Online publishing media
- Digital Editions housed on member website or third party site
- Excluded from Publishing Media membership is social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.) blogs, and publications whose primary purpose is to promote the publisher's own specific products or services, and that advertise only products or services of the publisher.
All new members must submit a completed application for approval. Membership application may be paid online by credit card or PayPal or submitted by email or mail.
After applying online, please send the following by mail or email:
- a current issue of your print publication along with ONE of the following verification of circulation:
- current ABC/BPA audit;
- postal mailing statement;
- printing invoice
- or stats on monthly average users for online publishing media
Now accepting half year memberships valid through December 31, 2019.
Join Now and Pay Online
Publishing Media Member Dues
Half Year Large Publisher: $135 USD
- Print publication based on circulation over 25,000 per issue during preceding 12 months
- Online publishing media and digital editions based on over 50,000 average users per monthJoin as large publisher
Half Year Medium Publisher: $105 USD
- Print publication based on circulation 5,000 to 25,000 per issue during preceding 12 months
- Online publishing media and digital editions based on 10,000 to 50,000 average users per monthJoin as medium publisher
Half Year Small Publisher: $72.50 USD
- Print publication based on circulation under 5,000 per issue during preceding 12 months
- Online publishing media and digital editions based on under 10,000 average users per monthJoin as small publisher
Or Join by Mail or E-mail
Please DOWNLOAD the application [pdf], (be sure to save it to your computer) and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to the address below. All new members must submit a completed application for approval.
Submit with verification of circulation or online users to:
- Mail: American Horse Publications, 49 Spinnaker Circle, South Daytona, FL 32119
- E-mail: email@example.com