The 2017 APHA Open/Amateur World Championship Show promises to be more lucrative than ever before for halter exhibitors. With the pre-entry deadline just weeks away, now is the time to make plans to attend and be a part of the excitement.
Halter exhibitors can cash in several ways:
- Platinum Breeders’ Futurity Estimated Purse: $73,000
- Gold, Silver & Bronze Breeders’ Futurity – Halter Estimated Purse: $38,000
- Breeders’ Halter Futurity Bonus Payout: $20,000 (for high placing weanling foals competing in both APHA World Show Amateur weanling halter and the 2017 Breeders’ Halter Futurity, Des Moines, IA)
- Lynn Simons Memorial Halter Futurity Estimated Purse: $18,750 (taking place concurrently with Amateur Yearling halter classes)
- WCHA Breeder’s Championship Futurity & The Big Money Futurity: $160,000 in cash & prizes (taking place in conjunction with the APHA World Show)
- Weanling & Yearling Color Classes at The Big Money Futurity: $5,000 added (taking place in conjunction with the APHA World Show)
Late payment fees will add to the pot, too, meaning an estimated $315,000+ in cash and prizes will be up for grabs for halter competitors at the 2017 APHA Open/Amateur World Championship Show. Pre-entry deadline is August 1. Visit apha.com/oawcs for the show schedule, premium book, easy online entry and more.
The American Paint Horse Association is the world’s second-largest equine breed association, registering more than a million horses in 59 nations and territories since it was founded. Its mission is to inspire, nurture, promote and provide meaningful experiences to generations interested in preserving the versatile Paint Horse.
For more information, contact:
AHP has not verified the factual statements in any message and AHP assumes no responsibility for the contents of, or any damage resulting from, any communication in the Newsgroup. Publication in the Newsgroup is not an endorsement by the organization of any product, person, or policy.