The National Reining Horse Association (NRHA) is proud to announce a new Four Million Dollar Sire—Gallo Del Cielo. With offspring earnings totaling more than $4,001,770.00, Gallo Del Cielo is only the 10th horse to reach this historic milestone.
Gallo Del Cielo, commonly referred to as “Rooster,” was bred by Harold H. Stream III, of Lake Charles, Louisiana. The 1989 Bay stallion was by Peppy San Badger and out of Docs Starlight (by Grays Starlight). Rooster achieved NRHA Million Dollar Sire status in 2004.
Gallo Del Cielo’s top offspring include:
- The Wizster (out of Miss Whizard Jac): NRHA LTE over $206,100
- Lena Gallo (out of Heavenly Doc): NRHA LTE over $176,000
- Chic N Roost (out of Dun Maid By Chic): NRHA LTE over $169,100
- Ricochet Rooster (out of Tari What): NRHA LTE over $148,700
- Roosters Wrangler (out of Hustlers Sugar): NRHA LTE over $125,600
- Taka Ticket (out of Significant Shine): NRHA LTE over $123,800
Photo by John Brasseaux
Founded in 1966, the National Reining Horse Association is a nonprofit association dedicated to promoting and encouraging the development of and public interest in the sport of reining. The focus is on developing and maintaining suitable standards of performance and judging and in providing a fun filled, family-oriented atmosphere.
Manager of Marketing & Outreach
National Reining Horse Association
(405) 946-7400 x 103
Photo available on request
AHP has not verified the factual statements in any message and AHP assumes no responsibility for the contents of, or any damage resulting from, any communication in the Newsgroup. Publication in the Newsgroup is not an endorsement by the organization of any product, person, or policy.