For the past 15 years, Equine Guelph has been a global leader, serving the horse industry with award-winning online educational outreach programs and supporting over 100 equine research projects.
We hope you enjoy our 15th Anniversary Edition of the Equine Guelph Health Studies Newsletter. Stories include:
- Internationally Acclaimed Contributions to Embryo Transfer and Reproduction Technologies
- TVEC Goes Global - treating Atrial Fibrillation
- Health Studies with an Impact - Reducing Catastrophic Racing Injuries
- Global Lung Epithelial Response to Inhaled Dust
- Teaming up to Go with the Gut – looking at links between the gut microbiome and health
- Research Targets Equine Virus
Equine Guelph is the horse owner’s Centre at the University of Guelph, supported and overseen by equine industry groups, and dedicated to improving the health and well-being of horses. If you would like more information about our research or extensive programs for horse owners and care-givers, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Contact: Jackie Bellamy-Zions
Communications & Administration
50 McGilvray Street
Guelph, Ontario, Canada N1G 2W1
Phone: 519-824-4120, ext. 54756
AHP has not verified the factual statements in any message and AHP assumes no responsibility for the contents of, or any damage resulting from, any communication in the Newsgroup. Publication in the Newsgroup is not an endorsement by the organization of any product, person, or policy.