Shelley Paulson, a commercial and editorial equestrian photographer based in Minnesota, announces a major update to her equine stock photo library at http://www.shelleypaulsonstock.com.
Over 1300 new images have been added in every category, including:
374 images of just horses, including mustangs from the Onaqui herd in Utah.
- 150 images of horses and people, including several with senior horses.
- 192 lifestyle images in and around the barn.
- 285 images of cow work and western lifestyle.
- 73 new medical images including vaccinations and ultrasound.
- Images taken from a drone and of a drone in use at a desensitizing clinic.
- English and Western trail riding with several "behind the ears" point of view photos.
- Close-ups of luxurious saddles and bridles.
- Images from competition including preparations and show clothing.
Shelley’s library contains 100% equine and equestrian images, making it easy to find just the right images for your equine brand or publication. Royalty Free licenses and downloads are available directly from the site. Exclusive and Editorial rates are negotiated directly with Shelley, according to usage.
To be notified of new content, be sure to join Shelley’s stock photo mailing list, found at http://shelleypaulsonstock.com/about/list/
About Shelley Paulson
Shelley Paulson has combined her deep love of horses and photography to create a thriving business. Her work is known for its emotional impact, captivating use of light, thoughtful compositions and rich color. Her equestrian work has been published worldwide and can be seen in various magazines, product packaging, and marketing collateral for major equine brands such as Nutrena, Farnam, and SmartPak. She also has a new book out called Horses, Portraits & Stories, available now on Amazon.com: https://www.amazon.com/Horses-Portraits-Stories-Shelley-Paulson/dp/1682033309/
Contact: Shelley Paulson
AHP has not verified the factual statements in any message and AHP assumes no responsibility for the contents of, or any damage resulting from, any communication in the Newsgroup. Publication in the Newsgroup is not an endorsement by the organization of any product, person, or policy.