Tickets are now on sale for the 61st Annual Washington International Horse Show (WIHS) presented by MARS EQUESTRIAN™ on Ticketmaster.com. Buy your tickets now for one of the most competitive, exciting and entertaining equestrian events in North America, October 22 through 27, at Capital One Arena in Washington, D.C.
Don't miss your chance to experience the beauty and athleticism of the finest horses and riders in the world, including Olympic veterans, as they come together in the nation's capital for six days of world-class international show jumping, top hunter and equitation competition plus entertaining exhibitions, boutique shopping, VIP hospitality and community events.
- Ticket Information: All you need to know about WIHS tickets, and links to buy: https://www.wihs.org/tickets/
- Opening Day Special: Tues., Oct 22 only: All tickets are $2, day or evening
- Best Deal: Anytime Ticket Package, all 11 sessions of the show with deep discount, adult and children's pricing
- Where to Buy: Ticketmaster.com, Capital One Arena box office or by calling 1-800-745-3000.
- Daytime Tickets (general admission) Wed. through Sun., $15 (plus applicable service charge). Children 12 and under admitted free. Discounts for Military, Seniors and Students.
- Evening Tickets: Preferred and standard seating. Tickets start at $25 for selected nights. Discounts for Military,
- Seniors and Students - Click Here.
- Group Sales: Capital One Arena Group Sales at 202-661-5061 (min. group size 10)
- Complimentary Tickets: Community and service members, go to wihs.org/FreeTickets
"The excitement that surrounds WIHS builds year after year," said Victoria Lowell, WIHS President. "It's going to be another exciting year as we welcome presenting sponsor MARS EQUESTRIAN™ to the WIHS family of horses, riders, supporters, friends, and volunteers. I look forward to another year of bringing together equestrians, horse enthusiasts, and the local community to experience horses at their best in the heart of our nation's capital."
- Thrilling World Cup Jumping: $136,300 Longines FEI Jumping World Cup™ Washington for the President's Cup, Saturday night
- Power & Speed on Military Night presented by Caterpillar Inc: $50,000 Speed Final, the $25,000 Land Rover Puissance (high jump), and the Jump For Taps supporting Tragedy Assistance Program for Survivors (TAPS), Friday night
- Top Junior Equitation: The Lindsay Maxwell Charitable Fund WIHS Equitation Final in three challenging phases, Friday/Saturday afternoon and Sat. night
- Fun for All (especially youngsters!): WIHS Barn Night presented by Lindsay Maxwell Charitable Fund, Show Jumping Costume Class, Shetland Pony Steeplechase presented by Charles Owen, and Barn Night Trick or Treat presented by Snickers®. (Barn Night group contests and prizes require (free) entry in advance.), Thursday night
Hospitality & VIP Tables at All Levels
- WIHS Hospitality Tickets (Thurs, Fri, and Sat evenings), Stella Lounge VIP Club, a new concourse-level hospitality area convenient to shopping and seating. Ticket includes food, beverage and arena seat ($150 for standard seating; $250 for preferred seating). Visit https://www.wihs.org/hospitality/ for details and tickets.
- Premium hospitality and VIP tables on custom-built ringside VIP Clubs for 4, 6, or 8 guests. Tables are tax-deductible less the value of goods received. Visit www.wihs.org/tables for details. Contact Mary Helen Shaughnessy, Executive Director, at email@example.com.
For more information on WIHS, please visit www.wihs.org, join WIHS on Facebook, and follow them on Twitter and Instagram, YouTube, and Snapchat. Tag them using #WIHS2019 #HorsesInTheCity, #FEIWorldCup, and #Longines.
About Washington International Horse Show
Established in 1958, the Washington International Horse Show is one of North America's most prestigious and entertaining equestrian events attracting more than 26,000 spectators annually to Washington, D.C., for Olympic-level competition plus community and charity events. More than 500 top horses and riders arrive from all over the globe to jump for more than a half a million dollars in prize money. Highlights include the $136,300 Longines FEI Jumping World Cup™ Washington for the President's Cup, the $25,000 Land Rover Puissance (high jump), $50,000 Speed Final on Military Night presented by Caterpillar Inc., and Kids' Day, a free, fun and educational community event. WIHS, an official USEF Heritage Competition, is rated CSI4*-W by the Fédération Equestre Internationale, the world governing body for horse sports. The Washington International Horse Show Association, Ltd. is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit charitable organization based in Washington, D.C.
Contact: Jennifer Wood
Images available on request