Big Chex To Cash is by NRHA Three Million Dollar Sire Nu Chex To Cash and out of Snip O Gun, who will be inducted into the NRHA Hall of Fame, a project of the Reining Horse Foundation, in December. As a competitor, Big Chex To Cash won in excess of $194,260. NRHA Five Million Dollar Rider Andrea Fappani piloted the stallion to earn reserve champion titles in both the 2005 NRHA Open Futurity and the 2007 NRHA Open Derby.
Big Chex To Cash has 171 money-winning offspring, whose earnings total just over $1,000,000. His top-earning offspring are:
- Cashing Black Chex (out of Blazing In Black): $172,895 NRHA LTE
- Big Creme Chic (out of Cremes Chic Olena): $88,102 NRHA LTE
- Checksworthy (out of Banjoes Shinning Star): $67,312 NRHA LTE
- Time To Mark Big (out of Shes Markin Time): $55,012 NRHA LTE
- Big Fat (out of ARC Senorita Cal Bar): $44,018 NRHA LTE
Founded in 1966, the National Reining Horse Association is a nonprofit association dedicated to promoting and encouraging the development of and public interest in the sport of reining. The focus is on developing and maintaining suitable standards of performance and judging and in providing a fun filled, family-oriented atmosphere.
National Reining Horse Association
Image available on request