We are pleased to invite you to apply online for media credentials for Keeneland’s 2020 Spring (April 2-24) and Fall (Oct. 2-24) race meets.
Please access the 2020 media credential application form online by clicking here. We encourage you to apply before Wednesday, March 25, to ensure timely processing of your credentials. Applications made after March 25 are not guaranteed to receive credentials by opening weekend.
Sarah Centimole is again assisting the Communications team with media credentialing. Feel free to reach out to Sarah (firstname.lastname@example.org or 859 288-2458) or Amy Gregory (email@example.com or 859 288-4376) with any questions or needs.
2020 Keeneland Media Credentials
- Credentials are issued annually and are valid for both Spring and Fall race meets unless otherwise noted.
- Media credential application forms may be completed by the attending media member or his/her authorizing Editor or General Manager.
- When a media outlet requests credentials for multiple staff members, please have one representative complete the application for all.
- Freelance media may be credentialed when working on a specific assignment for a recognized media organization. In this case, the Assignment Editor or General Manager of the media outlet must make the credential request.
- A signed Release and Indemnification Agreement and a Certificate of Insurance are required for photo and video credentials. The Release and Indemnification Agreement is included in the online application.
A confirmation email will be sent when your application has been received, followed by a later email confirming approval of your request. Application for a credential does not guarantee accreditation.
Media Parking: Media approved to park in the Media Lot will receive separate vehicle hangtags for the Spring and Fall Meets.
Keeneland’s 2020 Spring Meet will feature 18 stakes anchored by the $1 million Toyota Blue Grass (G2) and $500,000 Central Bank Ashland (G1) and is worth a season record $4.8 million in purse money. Purse increases include the Maker’s Mark Mile (G1), boosted by $100,000 to $400,000, and Baird Doubledogdare (G3) and Giant’s Causeway (L), each enhanced by $50,000 to $150,000.
Please visit Keeneland.com/media for online media guides, bios on leading trainers and jockeys, racing and sales video, a news archive and Keeneland magazine online. Be sure to follow Keeneland via Twitter, Instagram and Facebook.
We thank you for your coverage of Keeneland and look forward seeing you this spring.
Director of Communications
859 288-4376 (office)
859 361-3490 (cell)
859 280-4723 (office)
859 421-2566 (cell)