The 2020 American Horse Council’s Horse Industry Directory (HID) is now accessible on the AHC website! https://www.horsecouncil.org/flipbook-2020/?page=1 .
AHC President, Julie Broadway, stated, “We are delighted to make this year’s Directory available to everyone in a digital, searchable, flipbook format! We think it will be extremely user friendly and widely referenced.”
The directory includes:
- Equine Industry Statistics;
- Breed Registries & Associations plus breed registration statistics;
- Commercial, Educational, Equine Welfare, Racing, Rodeo; Show & Sports, Trails and Health & Research Organizations;
- Listing of Equine Vet Schools;
- Equine Libraries & Museums;
- Listings of National Steeplechase Meetings and Racetracks;
- Equine Service Providers (Attorneys, CPAs, Transportation, Farms, Misc.);
- Listing of Agriculture & Equine Centers;
- Publications listing including Directories & Annuals, Equine Periodicals, Foreign Publications and Newsletters;
- Federal Information Sources;
- State Horse Fairs & Exhibitions, State Horse Councils, State Dept. of Agriculture, State Animal Health Officials, State Extension Specialists and State Horse Specialists;
- National Equine Association Annual Meeting Schedule;
- And much, much more….
Hardcopies will be available for purchase beginning March 30th at https://www.horsecouncil.org/resources/horsecouncil-publications/
About the American Horse Council
As the national association representing all segments of the horse industry in Washington, D.C., the American Horse Council works daily to represent equine interests and opportunities. Organized in 1969, the AHC promotes and protects the industry by communicating with Congress, federal agencies, the media and the industry on behalf of all horse related interests each and every day.
The AHC is member supported by individuals and organizations representing virtually every facet of the horse world from owners, breeders, veterinarians, farriers, breed registries and horsemen's associations to horse shows, race tracks, rodeos, commercial suppliers and state horse councils.
Contact: Julie Broadway
American Horse Council