The International Society of Equine Locomotor Pathology (ISELP) is hosting a webinar this Thursday, May 14 at noon (Eastern) to discuss orthobiologic medicine. This live-stream will cover therapeutic applications in equine sports medicine.
KindredBio is helping make this live-stream webinar available to members of the media.
- Kent Allen, DVM, Certified in Equine Locomotor Pathology (ISELP), Vice President & Executive Director of ISELP
- Bill Cramer, Chairman of Astaria Global
- Dan Dreyfuss, DVM, MA, KindredBio
- Jared Romero, Ph.D.
- Cricket Russillo, DVM, Certified in Equine Locomotor Pathology (ISELP)
- Stuart Shoemaker, DVM, DACVS
For a recap of the webinar or follow-up interviews with any of the panelists, please contact: