Haygain is a rapidly growing international company dedicated to the health and well-being of horses. With headquarters in Berkshire, UK, we are known for our patented, science-backed products such as the Haygain hay steamer and ComfortStall padded flooring system.
Haygain is looking for a horse-centric individual to assist in the marketing department. This is a remote, part-time position ideally for an individual located within 2 hours of Toronto, Ontario.
The Marketing Intern is responsible for conducting a wide variety of duties that assist the marketing department. Successful candidate will be self-motivated and able to work both independently as well as in a virtual team setting. Candidate should have a strong working knowledge of the equine industry.
- Assist in designing a wide variety of materials including sales sheets, sales presentations, e-blasts, website, and social media graphics.
- Assist with various Marketing and promotional activities including SEO and Social Media.
- Assist in Content Marketing, with the potential opportunity to write blogs
- Assist in everyday website maintenance
- Complete proofreading of all marketing messages and material
- Customer service assistance- helping customers with basic enquiries/passing messages to relevant staff members
- Assisting in marketing photoshoots
- Other duties as required.
Hiring will be finalized between now and the end of June, with the successful candidate ideally beginning work shortly thereafter. The job hours could be flexible to the right candidate, but you should be able to commit to approximately 20 hours per week throughout the summer. The position is paid at a rate of $17.50 per hour.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract, Internship
Salary: $17.50 /hour
- Remote Position
- Part-Time – 20 hrs a week preferably from 1-5 PM Monday-Friday
- Summer position – from late June/ early July to the beginning of September
- Must have own computer with a working web cam and microphone.
- Position reports directly to VP, Marketing based in the Toronto, Ontario area
- Flexible working hours
- International work experience
- Casual Dress Code
- Equestrian/Equine Experience: 3 years (Required)
- Education – Current enrolment in a Graphic Design, Marketing, Veterinary or Equine Studies degree, diploma, or certificate program (Preferred)
- Shopify: 1 year (Preferred)
- Marketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Social Media: 1 year (Preferred)
- Illustrator: 1 year (Preferred)
- Graphic Design: 1 year (Preferred)
- Blogging and Content Writing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, especially Excel (Required)
How to Apply
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity, please complete this application on our website.
PR: Kim F Miller