Certified Horsemanship Association (CHA) is happy to welcome Leigh Ann Matthews as our new sales representative. CHA has opportunities for companies to reach our equine professional members through many avenues including:
- Annual membership magazine – The Instructor
- Monthly e-newsletter that goes to over 12,000 equine professionals
- Website – www.CHA.horse
- Training Tuesday podcast on Horses in the Morning - https://cha.horse/education/#horse-radio-show
- Create an educational webinar - https://cha.horse/education/#cha-webinars
- Video shorts where your product can be included – go to this link to see one
- International Annual Conference opportunities - https://cha.horse/international-conference/
- Become an Educational Partner with CHA - https://cha.horse/advertise/#cha-sponsorships
- The CHA online media kit is located here to see all of our options - https://cha.horse/wp-content/uploads/cha-media-kit-ad-rates-2020.pdf
Leigh Ann Matthews grew up in rural Northeast Oklahoma and has been involved with horses since she was very young. Most of her experience during the early years came from participating in local roundup club activities, including performing in area rodeos with a youth precision drill team. Later she discovered wilderness trail riding in the Kiamichi Mountain ranges of Southeast Oklahoma and still enjoys horseback adventures with friends. She volunteered and eventually led her children’s County 4-H Horse Club and in 1994 launched a small publication focusing on the Oklahoma horse community. Over the years, The Heartland Horse presented opportunities to develop her equine photography and editorial skills and to learn more about the variety of equestrian disciplines, sports, breeds, etc.
Led by a strong desire to introduce others to the world of horses, Leigh Ann obtained her Level 1 CHA Certification in March of this year and plans to begin offering private lessons in the fall. Leigh Ann enjoys many outdoor activities and spending time with her family and friends. She is an accomplished musician (guitar/vocals) and lives with her husband, Scott just outside Muskogee, OK with a “collection” of equine friends and a variety of dogs and cats. They also run a small herd of crossbred cattle and enjoy preserving old west history, classic western music and the western way of life.
To contact Leigh Ann and find out more about these advertising opportunities, please email her as sales@CHA.horse today!
CHA Instructors Change Lives Through Safe Experiences with Horses. The purpose of CHA is to promote excellence in safety and education for the benefit of the horse industry. CHA certifies equine professionals, accredits equestrian facilities, publishes educational manuals, produces educational horsemanship DVDs and safety shorts, and hosts regional and international conferences. For more information on the largest certifying body of riding instructors and barn managers in North America, Certified Horsemanship Association, please visit www.CHA.horse or call 859-259-3399. To find a certified equine professional or accredited equine facility near you, visit www.CHA.horse
For More Information and Photos
Contact: Christy Landwehr
859-259-3399 or Office@CHA.horse