Reach a new audience in 2021 with this brand new online equine marketing tool.
The Horsenet.com is a new and emerging resource for the equine business owner. It was created by a horse woman for the horse industry. In the noisy digital world sometimes it takes a while for the marketplace to notice a business. This platform was built to serve, support and connect businesses across all parts of the industry.
Normally a yearly business membership is $97; however, when you create your account before the December 31, 2020 you will receive this membership free for one year!
Here’s a quick snapshot of the many benefits you can use the moment your business membership is set up:
- Business Listings & Local Equine Services Map
- Easily publish and maintain a business/club web page
- Improve visibility of your business/club
- Create and manage upcoming events
- Maintain personal calendar events
- Create posts on the MarketPlace (with images)
- Receive notifications about MarketPlace inquires
In addition to the benefits for your business, you can also use it personally to take advantage of these exciting bonuses as well:
- Equine event listings and notifications
- Digital horse health and maintenance records
- MarketPlace – horses for sale, tack, trailer and much more
- Horse performance records and tracking
Follow these simple instructions to get started today:
- Set up your FREE MEMBERSHIP at www.thehorsenet.com using code: DEC2020
- Dive in and start using your benefits – peruse the marketplace, add your horse records, set up your business, and have fun!
Share with a friend. You’ll be their hero for letting them in on this impressive deal.
Meet the founder, Marsha Martin:
Marsha Martin has been a life-long horse lover. She has done everything from camping and trail riding to winning an AQHA World Championship (in Team Roping) aboard her heart horse, “Gustafus James” (a.k.a. “Gus”). In her experience owning horses, and working within the industry, she realized a need for a site that connected different aspects of the industry (horse businesses, events, marketplace, AND horse health/performance records) while offering a community feel.
To create your free membership today, visit the website here: www.thehorsenet.com. You can also interact across all social media channels. We thank you in advance for supporting a small business.
Contact: Marsha Martin