Cover story: OVC Researcher Contributes to Global Paper on Equine Asthma
2020 Recap on Research stories:
- Talking Horse Welfare in Canada – How do we see our industry?
- Deciphering Vitamin D in horses with colitis
- Research on Equine Lameness – Shock Wave
- Lameness Research – Biologic Therapies
- Cryopreservation of Equine Stem Cells for Cartilage Repair
- How 3-D printing is helping equine veterinarians
- Horse human interaction studies
- Research Study on Diagnostics for Equine Osteoarthritis of the Neck
- Comparing Equid Skulls for Insight into Behavioural Differences
Page 3: EquiMania! goes virtual with free youth online course offering
Notes to Editor:
Equine Guelph is the horse owners’ and care givers’ Centre at the University of Guelph in Canada. It is a unique partnership dedicated to the health and well-being of horses, supported and overseen by equine industry groups. Equine Guelph is the epicentre for academia, industry and government – for the good of the equine industry as a whole. For further information, visit www.equineguelph.ca.
Stories by: Jackie Bellamy-Zions, Equine Guelph
Images: available by request.
Communications & Administration
50 McGilvray Street
Guelph, Ontario, Canada N1G 2W1
Phone: 519-824-4120, ext. 54756