The Plaid Horse is excited to announce the online pre-order availability of the fourth installment in the popular Show Strides book series, “Testing Friendships.”
Written with both young readers and horse lovers of all ages in mind, Show Strides is a series of novels about riding, horse shows and enjoying and succeeding with horses.
Inside the books’ pages, written by The Plaid Horse Publisher Piper Klemm and The Plaid Horse Editorial Manager Rennie Dyball, readers will meet the riders of Quince Oaks, including Tally, a dedicated working student who takes lessons on the stable’s fleet of school horses, and Mac, a young rider pushing herself to improve on her own pony hunter.
In book four, an eventful summer is drawing to a close and the Quince Oaks riders are focused on their goals for the fall. Tally gets the ride on her first project horse; Mac looks to build on her success from Pony Finals, and a newcomer, Maggie, joins the team as she looks for a horse or pony of her own. Then, one moment of carelessness in the ring changes everything for all three girls.
To be among the first to find out how the story unfolds, pre-order “Testing Friendships” here for $16.95. Books will begin shipping October 1, 2021.
To catch up on the entire Show Strides series, shop the first three books here.
Show Strides will host a special event at Belle & Bow, onsite at USEF Pony Finals in Lexington, KY, Aug. 9-15, 2021, with more details to be announced. The first three books in the series are also available at the Great Lakes Equestrian Festival at Andrew Ryback Photography, located across from the show office, as well as at the Lauraceae booth at the Hampton Classic, Aug. 29 – Sept. 5, 2021. Stay tuned for a book signing with Klemm!
The Plaid Horse is a print and digital publishing company, proudly printed in the United States. We provide exceptional coverage for the hunter/jumper/breeding disciplines at reasonable rates. We support equestrian competitors, horse fans, the general public, and suppliers to the industry through horse show and event coverage, equine articles of interest, and advertisements.
Connect with The Plaid Horse media:
- Online: https://www.theplaidhorse.com/
- Read all the issues: https://issuu.com/theplaidhorsemag
- Listen to the #Plaidcast: https://www.theplaidhorse.com/listen
- Read the Blog: https://www.theplaidhorse.com/category/blog/
- Show Strides Book Series: https://www.theplaidhorse.com/show-strides/
- College courses: https://www.theplaidhorse.com/college/
- Advertise: Click here to Download The Plaid Horse 2021 Media Kit
- Read Piper’s Note to the Reader in Geoff Teall on Riding Hunters, Jumpers and Equitation: https://www.theplaidhorse.com/product/geoff-teall-on-riding-hunters-jumpers-and-equitation-develop-a-winning-style/
- Add Piper on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/piperjklemm
Contact: Piper Klemm