Only one week remains to get your entries in for the Washington International Horse Show (WIHS) presented by MARS EquestrianTM. Entries will close Tuesday, September 7.
Enjoy six days and three nights of great sport with more classes, two competition arenas, and increased prize money. The 63rd annual WIHS will be held October 26-31, 2021, at Tryon International Equestrian Center in Mill Spring, N.C.
Prize List and Entries
- Easy online access to prize list and entry system
- WIHS Prize List
- Enter online at Show Management System
- Entries accepted online only. Deadline is Tuesday, September 7.
- Exception for WIHS Equitation Finals and WIHS Pony Equitation Finals ONLY: Do not enter these classes until you have received official notification. Invitations will be emailed in September. See prize list for details.
- WIHS Event Schedule
- WIHS Membership is required for qualifying points to count for WIHS Children’s and Adult Hunter and Jumper Championships and WIHS Equitation. Join Now.
- Check your rankings (updated August 31) WIHS Rankings
Hospitality, Travel and Lodging
- VIP Tables in the Legends Club are available Tuesday through Saturday with daily breakfast and lunch, and featuring dinner on Thursday, Friday and Saturday evenings. Learn more at VIP Hospitality at TIEC.
- Delta, the WIHS Official Airline, is offering discounted travel for WIHS exhibitors and fans to local airports in the North Carolina area. Use meeting code: NMUXN
- Lodging at Tryon
- Spectators welcome
About Washington International Horse Show
Established in 1958, the Washington International Horse Show is one of North America’s most prestigious and entertaining equestrian events with competition for professionals, amateurs, juniors and children. Highlights include the Longines FEI Jumping World Cup™ Washington for the President’s Cup and the WIHS Equitation Finals plus community and charity events. WIHS, an official USEF Heritage Competition, is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit charitable organization. For more information, visit wihs.org.
Contact: Kara Pinato Scro | email@example.com
Images available on request