Check the Standings. Are You In?
The qualifying lists for 2021 Washington International Horse Show CSI4*-W presented by MARS Equestrian™ are now available online.
If your name appears on a qualifying list and you have not received your acceptance package by Monday, September 27, please email WIHS Show Secretary Brett Waters at WIHSSecretary@wihs.org.
The acceptance process must be completed by 5:00 p.m. (EDT) on Tuesday, October 5, 2021, or your spot will be given to a waitlisted entry.
If you have corrections or questions regarding points and money, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click on a division name for a list of qualifying horses. Please note: Lists are subject to change based on the USEF point correction process.
Click here to see the qualifying lists: https://wihs.showmanagementsystem.com/
Prize List and Entries
- WIHS Prize List: https://wihs.org/
- Qualifying Lists Show Management System: https://entries.showmanagementsystem.com/
- WIHS Event Schedule: https://wihs.org/event-schedule/
Hospitality, Travel and Lodging
- VIP Hospitality in the Legends Club. Visit VIP Hospitality at TIEC for detail: https://wihs.org/vip-tables/
- Discounted travel is available to local airports in the North Carolina area through Delta, the WIHS Official Airline. Use meeting code: NMUXN:
- Lodging at Tryon: https://tryon.coth.com/page/lodging-online-booking
- Spectators welcome!
About Washington International Horse Show
Established in 1958, the Washington International Horse Show is one of North America’s most prestigious and entertaining equestrian events with competition for professionals, amateurs, juniors and children. Highlights include the Longines FEI Jumping World Cup™ Washington for the President’s Cup and the WIHS Equitation Finals plus community and charity events. WIHS, an official USEF Heritage Competition, is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit charitable organization. For more information, visit wihs.org.
Contact: Kara Pinato Scro | email@example.com
Images available on request.