StreamHorseTV is proud to announce that it is the Shadowfax Main Stage Sponsor during EQUITANA USA October 1-3 at the Kentucky Horse Park!
When asked about the opportunity, StreamHorseTV CEO Tom Pierce said, “It is an honor to substantially align with EQUITANA USA to bring together equestrian professionals and enthusiasts of all walks of life in celebration of our beloved common thread – the horse. We are looking forward to a great weekend of education and entertainment!”
The Shadowfax Main Stage will host an assortment of panels and discussions throughout the weekend.
StreamHorseTV is especially excited to spotlight Saturday’s 1pm Tokyo Olympics panel with Phillip Dutton, Sydney Collier, and Laura Graves and the 2:45pm discussion Closing the Gap: Improving Opportunities & Accessibility for Equestrians with Detroit Horse Power, Ebony Horsewomen, Strides for Equality Equestrians.
As a sneak peek for the Olympics panel and his other clinics held throughout the Kentucky Horse Park this weekend, Phillip Dutton shared his 6th Dutton’s Diary Entry for StreamHorseTV. Make sure you give it a listen!
Also, as a sneak peek for the incredibly important Closing the Gap discussion, StreamHorseTV got together with Patricia Kelly of Ebony Horsewomen, Nicole Byrd of Detroit Horse Power, and Anastasia Curwood of Strides for Equality Equestrians to highlight their tremendous insight on how to increase inclusivity and accessibility to our horse world. You will certainly want to check this out!
Below is a full list of the events to be held on the Shadowfax Main Stage…
Friday October 1st
- The Equestrian Mental Edge with Lynn Palm
- Educational Opportunities in Thoroughbred Racing with Jesse Ullery, Brianne Sharp, Charles Churchill, Aaron West, Christa Marillia
- Risk Management in Riding Programs with Christy Landwehr
- Canter to Confidence with Janet Winters
- The Lost Art of Horsemanship presented by Via Nova with Ronny Riemer, Karen Rohlf, Pat Parelli, Max Corcoran
- Sustainability in Action
- Wellness Roadmap to an Anxiety & Pain Free Horse with Kat Chrysostom, Pat Parelli, Dr. Carla Francheville
Saturday October 2nd
- Yoga Stretches for Equestrians on the Mat with Cathy Woods
- Teaching Techniques for Riding Instructors with Christy Landwehr
- Equestrian Fitness with Nic Roldan
- “2020” Tokyo Olympics: Everything You Wanted to Know But Were Afraid to Ask with Phillip Dutton, Sydney Collier, Laura Graves
- Stabilizer for Horses presented by EZ Animal Products
- Closing the Gap: Improving Opportunities & Accessibility for Equestrians with Detroit Horse Power, Ebony Horsewomen, Strides for Equality Equestrians
- Therabody: Percussive Therapy with Nic Roldan, Dr. Jason Wersland
- Grit, Resilience & Mental Health in the Equestrian Space with Noelle Floyd
Sunday October 3rd
- Social Responsibility of Equestrian Influencers with Heather Wallace, Emily & Sarah Harris
- Traditions & Changes in the Equestrian World
- Laser, Ultrasound, PEMF oh my! Breaking down Rehab Treatment Modalities with Dr. Vargas
- Horses Helping Humans: What, Why & How You Can Help with Rising Starr Horse Rescue, BraveHearts
- Learning to Love the Linda’s in Your Life with Sydney Collier
Thank you again to EQUITANA USA for all the hard work in putting together such a great weekend to come! If you haven’t gotten your tickets yet, buy them directly here. See you in Lexington!
StreamHorseTV is the premier international digital community where horse enthusiasts join to expand their horizons in equine sports and culture. StreamHorseTV is the only digital media brand working to elevate equestrian culture and boldly unite the $300 billion global equine industry. All horse sports. All horse lovers. All engaged in one place. We celebrate and honor the horse as our beloved common thread.
Contact: Natalie Mayrath