When it comes to where we spend our money, all of us are on the lookout for deals. From horse tack or hay to clothes, food and education, we all want to save money on those things that are important to us.
PATH Intl. membership is a great way to save money on the products, services and education you are looking for.
Take a look at this partial list:
- Free online access to the PATH Intl. Standards for Certification and Accreditation manual
- Yearly subscription to PATH Intl. Strides, the award-winning magazine of PATH Intl. (Non-members can subscribe for $35)
- Access to registration scholarships to international conference and some regional conferences.
- Discounts for online learning opportunities, facilitated and on-demand courses
- Discounts on educational material (including certification prep materials)
- PATH Intl. Perks program that allows members to receive discounts on everything from restaurants to car rentals and movie tickets
- Discount on region and state meeting registration
- Discount on International Conference registration
- Discount on virtual conferences
- Access to product/service providers that offer discounted rates and special programs to members.
To take advantage of these benefits (and more), visit the website at www.pathintl.org and click on Join Now at the top.
Hey, we all could use a deal, right?
About PATH Intl.:
The Professional Association of Therapeutic Horsemanship International® (PATH Intl.®) was formed in 1969 to promote safety and optimal outcomes in equine-assisted services (EAS) for individuals with special needs. At nearly 750 member centers, more than 66,000 children and adults, including 6,200 veterans, may find improved health, wellness and a sense of pride, independence and fun through involvement with horses. Therapeutic horsemanship at member centers may include hippotherapy, equine-facilitated mental health, driving, interactive vaulting, trail riding, competition, groundwork and stable management. Through a wide variety of educational resources, the association helps individuals start and maintain successful EAS programs. There are nearly 62,500 volunteers, 5,011 instructors, 7,800 equines and thousands of contributors from all over the world helping people at PATH Intl. Member Centers.
For more information, contact:
Cher Smith, Communications Specialist
(800) 369-7433, ext. 123