Even without Monday’s Facebook/Instagram/WhatsApp outage, social media has its challenges for horse business owners of all sizes.
Maybe you’ve even said something along the lines of …
… “Coming up with new content is tiring.”
… “I’m great in person but inconsistent on social media.”
… “Keeping up with social media posting is a nightmare for me!”
You’re not the only one. These sentiments actually came directly from horse business owners just like you!
And you are exactly why Denise Alvarez of Stormlily Marketing created Social Stride, her monthly marketing coaching program.
“I love helping horse business owners simplify social media and marketing,” says Alvarez. “My goal is to give them what they need so they can be out in the barn, arena, or shop doing more of what they love to do!”
How does Social Stride simplify your life?
- Quit trying to come up with content ideas from scratch with 10 new post caption templates each month (It’s like Mad Libs for horse business owners so you can customize them to fit your business.)
- Learn a simple system to help you plan your content in batch so you can go to that event or horse show knowing you’ve got a plan.
- Discover what’s working in the world of marketing and how you can apply it to your own business with a monthly group coaching call.
- Connect with and get accountability from fellow horse business owners in our private FB community.
- Grow your reach and impact with quarterly challenges.
With monthly or annual membership options, Social Stride is the ideal social media resource for the horse business owner that wants to make the most of social media to market your business but needs a leg up to get going each month.
Get signed up before the doors close for 2021 on Sunday, October 10 at 10:00 PM. Learn more at Stormlily.com/socialstride.
Associations and publications are invited to share this opportunity with their audience. Just use this link: https://www.stormlilymarketing.com/socialstride
About Stormlily Marketing
Denise Alvarez is a horse girl who also loves marketing. As host of the How to Market Your Horse Business Podcast and owner of Stormlily Marketing, she helps horse businesses turn their website visitors into their customers through coaching, website design and content, and email marketing strategy. If you want to grow your business but you’d rather be out with the horses than at your computer trying to figure out marketing, Stormlily Marketing is here for you.
Image available on request