Collegiate riding continues to grow, and in 2022, The Plaid Horse is making a concerted effort to educate college-bound riders about the recruitment process. The Plaid Horse has launched an Aspiring Collegiate Riders page to aid prospective collegiate riders in their search for the perfect program. The page will serve as a resource for both student-athletes and college coaches at both the IHSA and NCEA levels.
The Aspiring Collegiate Riders page is a digital roster of junior riders seeking recruitment to a college riding team. Aspiring collegiate student athletes are listed by their high school graduation year. The listing includes the athlete’s full name and hometown, along with any press or notable accomplishments achieved in their riding careers.
Coaches interested in requesting any contact information for the riders on the list may email email@example.com with requests.
Student-athletes interested in being featured on the Aspiring Collegiate Riders may fill out a registration form here.
Save the Dates for Equestrian Studies with Dr. Piper Klemm in 2022
The Plaid Horse Publisher Dr. Piper Klemm will again offer her three equestrian studies courses at Clarkson University in 2022. Registration is now open.
”Business and Bias in the Equestrian Industry” explores the issues of economics, business and gender. “Grit, Toughness, and Contemporary Equestrian Coaching” addresses the education challenges for young riders while looking to provide solutions to these issues in the equestrian industry. “English Riding: History, Culture, and Industry Evolution” explores the history and culture of the sport and reflects on the evolution of riding.
Each course is offered during two summer sessions, which run from June 1 – June 30, 2022 and July 5 – August 3, 2022.
The Plaid Horse is a print and digital publishing company, proudly printed in the United States. We provide exceptional coverage for the hunter/jumper/breeding disciplines at reasonable rates. We support equestrian competitors, horse fans, the general public, and suppliers to the industry through horse show and event coverage, equine articles of interest, and advertisements.
Connect with The Plaid Horse media:
- Online: https://www.theplaidhorse.com/
- Read all the issues: https://issuu.com/theplaidhorsemag
- Listen to the #Plaidcast: https://www.theplaidhorse.com/listen
- Read the Blog: https://www.theplaidhorse.com/category/blog/
- Show Strides Book Series: https://www.theplaidhorse.com/show-strides/
- College courses: https://www.theplaidhorse.com/college/
- Advertise: Click here to Download The Plaid Horse 2021 Media Kit
- Read Piper’s Note to the Reader in Geoff Teall on Riding Hunters, Jumpers and Equitation: https://www.theplaidhorse.com/product/geoff-teall-on-riding-hunters-jumpers-and-equitation-develop-a-winning-style/
- Add Piper on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/piperjklemm/
Contact: Piper Klemm, Ph.D.