As a sponsor of Parelli Natural Horsemanship’s 40th Anniversary Event: Horsemanship Simplified – Celebrating 40 Years of Natural Horsemanship, Hoof Print Marketing is gifting 500 tickets to attend the event at the World Equestrian Center in Ocala, Florida on March 4 – 6, 2022.
Hoof Print Marketing would like to gift 50 equine businesses or charities with up to TEN General Admission tickets each to attend the event in person at the World Equestrian Center in Ocala, FL.
Most lifelong horse enthusiasts cannot remember a time when Natural Horsemanship didn’t exist. The simple systems of equine partnership helped shape the way that equestrians approach their relationship with their horse in every riding discipline imaginable. This year marks 40 years since the father of Natural Horsemanship, Pat Parelli, gave his very first clinic.
The Parelli Method has since reached 76 countries, over a million people, countless horses, and is now accessible to every horse owner at every budget through online membership all the way up to in-person courses.
Year after year, more horse owners discover the simple magic of the human-equine partnership. And after 40 years of playing the Seven Games and moving up the Levels, the same principles of love, language and leadership are still helping equestrians live the horse life of their dreams.
An Event Like No Other: You’re Invited!
In celebration of 40 years of Parelli Natural Horsemanship and the decades to come, Parelli Natural Horsemanship is bringing you three days of education, entertainment, and inspiration—diving deep into how to make the most of the human-equine partnership.
What to Expect: 3 Days of Horse•Man•Ship Simplified
- Friday: The first day will be centered around the Horse. What makes them tick? How does your horse perceive you as his partner? How can the Parelli Program help you? Watch Pat Parelli LIVE as he teaches you the art and science of Applied Horse Psychology to build the best partnership possible.
- Saturday: Day two will focus on Man. What does it take to be your horse’s leader? How do you stay in the leadership mindset even when learning is hard? Parelli has empowered millions of horse lovers around the globe, and you’ll walk back to your barn with the skills to become a better partner for your horse.
- Sunday: Finally, day three will focus on the Journey: how we, as two separate species, can come together and form a unique relationship built on trust and connection. The process doesn’t look like the product. Horse training isn’t one size fits all. Learn how to use the Parelli Levels Pathway, no matter your experience or background with horses.
You can also look forward to:
- Special Guests: Chris Koch, quadruple amputee and motivational speaker; Lauren Barwick, Gold Medallist and Paralympian, plus other amazing featured guest speakers!
- Partnership in Action: Pat and other Parelli instructors will be giving demonstrations on all the Levels of the Parelli program.
- Celebration: Gather with new and lifelong Parelli members alike to celebrate 40 years of a better life with our horses!
- Destination: Visit the brand new, state-of-the-art World Equestrian Center, which itself is truly a sight to behold. And Ocala, Florida is not only the Horse Capital of the World®. It’s also home to a vibrant arts and culture scene, fine dining, and outdoor adventures.
Pat Parelli simplified the equine partnership and truly made it accessible to all riders in a way that no one else in the industry has done. After 40 years of training millions of horse lovers and thousands of horses, the Parelli Program has been refined, empowering riders just like you to use horse psychology. By simplifying horsemanship, he has also unified riding disciplines around a single goal: partnering with horses on the horse’s terms.
Come be a part of the biggest horsemanship event of the decade, where you can watch the story of Natural Horsemanship unfold before your eyes, see the Parelli System in action, and re-ignite your passion for developing a partnership with horses like never before.
Please email Lindsey Rains – firstname.lastname@example.org if your business is interested attending Horsemanship Simplified in Ocala, FL. General Admission tickets only.
For more information or to purchase virtual or in-person tickets for Horsemanship Simplified: Celebrating 40 Years of Natural Horsemanship, please visit https://shopus.parelli.com/pages/an-event-like-no-other.
Hoof Print Marketing is a full-service digital marketing agency that specializes in social media and content marketing that reaches the heart of your ideal client. Services include organic and paid social media marketing, email marketing, content creation, and course creation.