The Plaid Horse will once again have a presence at Equine Affaire, North America’s premier equestrian exposition, in 2022.
Equine Affaire brings in tens of thousands of equestrians and horse lovers each year, with its multifaceted offerings including clinics, seminars, demonstrations, trade shows, exhibits, forums, and consignment store.
Stop by The Plaid Horse booth and pick up copies of The Plaid Horse magazine, free stickers and bookmarks, and purchase the Show Strides book series. Show Strides is The Plaid Horse’s own series of horse novels about riding, showing, horsemanship, and friendships created as equestrians. Show Strides is a middle grade novel series but is entertaining for readers of all ages.
Visitors can also meet Dr. Piper Klemm herself, publisher of The Plaid Horse magazine and co-author of the Show Strides book series. Speak with Dr. Klemm about The Plaid Horse and learn more about her online college courses that cover topics in equestrian coaching, business, and history.
“Equine Affaire is one of my favorite events. It is so well-attended, and it continues to grow and evolve each year,” says Dr. Klemm. “Equine Affaire brings together equestrians of all disciplines, which is something we don’t get to experience often. You are able to learn so much by observing and interacting with riders from different backgrounds, and the event really demonstrates how special the equine community is.”
Connect with The Plaid Horse media:
- Online: https://www.theplaidhorse.com/
- Read all the issues: https://issuu.com/theplaidhorsemag
- Listen to the #Plaidcast: https://www.theplaidhorse.com/listen
- Read the Blog: https://www.theplaidhorse.com/category/blog/
- Show Strides Book Series: https://www.theplaidhorse.com/show-strides/
- College courses: https://www.theplaidhorse.com/college/
- Advertise: Click here to Download The Plaid Horse 2022 Media Kit
- Read Piper’s Note to the Reader in Geoff Teall on Riding Hunters, Jumpers and Equitation: https://www.theplaidhorse.com/product/geoff-teall-on-riding-hunters-jumpers-and-equitation-develop-a-winning-style/
- Add Piper on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/piperjklemm/
Contact: Piper Klemm, Ph.D.