The Washington International Horse Show is seeking an experienced Marketing & Sponsorship Director to join its senior leadership team. The role will report to the chief executive officer and is focused on the external strategic, tactical and creative activities relevant to sponsorship and marketing. The position is based in Washington, D.C.
The ideal candidate:
- Is a passionate and creative visionary, fundraiser and team motivator to ensure the long-term sustainability of WIHS
- Has an understanding of equestrian sport
Key responsibilities include:
- Bringing in and maintaining major corporate and personal sponsorships
- Drawing top national and international competitors
- Driving ticket sales and spectator engagement with creative and innovative marketing and public relations strategies
- Serving as key point of contact for board of directors and preparing board reports
- Managing external relationships including consumer and equestrian public relations and marketing agencies, and media, charity and community partners
AHP has not verified the factual statements in any job posting and AHP assumes no responsibility for the contents of, or any damage resulting from, any communication in the CareerTrack. Listing in the CareerTrack is not an endorsement by the organization of any employer, person, or policy.