We're looking for an extremely organized and passionate horseman who is knowledgeable about Clinton Anderson’s horsemanship method to join our team in Stephenville, Texas!
This position is responsible for overseeing the care and well-being of all of the horses at the ranch as well as keeping phenomenal records, tracking invoices and filing paperwork. Some of your duties will be communicating with horse owners, working with the public to select demo horses for tours, scheduling private lessons for our clinicians and assisting Clinton with other responsibilities. This position interacts with Clinton, his clinicians and students on a daily basis, and you must possess Downunder Horsemanship's core values of hardworking, loyal, ambitious and personable. You'll become Clinton's right hand and a valued member of a close-knit team that isn't afraid to roll up its sleeves to get the job done correctly.
A successful candidate will:
- Be extremely organized
- Have excellent communication skills, verbally and written
- Be proficient on a computer
- Have extensive experience as a horseman and will be knowledgeable about the Downunder Horsemanship Method
- Have a great work ethic and be willing to work long hours if needed
- Be mature and handle themselves in a professional manner
- Want to establish a long-term career
- Be a team player
- Have a great sense of humor
If you're interested in applying, please download the application from our website https://downunderhorsemanship.com/wp...pplication.pdf and email it to Annie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
AHP has not verified the factual statements in any job posting and AHP assumes no responsibility for the contents of, or any damage resulting from, any communication in the CareerTrack. Listing in the CareerTrack is not an endorsement by the organization of any employer, person, or policy.