Job Title: Marketing Assistant
Summary: Horseware Ireland is looking for a Marketing Assistant to join our team. Responsibilities would include assisting the Marketing Department with administrative tasks. Must be a reliable, organized, hard worker who has great time management & doesn’t mind juggling several tasks at once. Ideal candidate would be technology savvy with an equine background. College degree required, Marketing experience preferred & Graphic Design experience a plus.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities include the following (other duties may be assigned):
- Miscellaneous administrative duties & projects
- Printed Horseware material management – liaising with print suppliers to get items printed & delivered
- Salesman sample management – manage new incoming samples as well as current inventory
- Management of marketing collateral
- Packing & unpacking for trade and consumer shows
- Entering purchasing orders & manage the invoice process
- Entering Marketing & Sponsorship orders
- Assist in submitting Sponsorship deliverables
- Assist in submitting editorial copy to magazines & recording printed editorial
- Assist with in & out of office meetings & travel schedules
- Help manage Horseware Academy & shop employee programs
- Marketing experience a plus
- Knowledge of equestrian industry is essential
- Dependable, reliable & punctual
- Team player, willingness to help out when needed
- Ability to work independently with follow through until completion
- Completing tasks effectively in a timely manner
- Excellent communication & organizational skills
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks & demands
- Self-motivated, with excellent attention to detail
Education and/or experience: Requires a college degree.
Computer skills: Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook. Ability to learn company’s business system for order entry.
Physical Demands: The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Work Environment: Office & warehouse setting.
Interested candidates should submit their cover letters & resumes to email@example.com.
AHP has not verified the factual statements in any job posting and AHP assumes no responsibility for the contents of, or any damage resulting from, any communication in the CareerTrack. Listing in the CareerTrack is not an endorsement by the organization of any employer, person, or policy.