Cowgirl Magazine, the leading Western Lifestyle media brand for women, is seeking a full-time experienced individual to join our advertising sales team. Responsibilities include selling and managing print and digital ad products. Candidate must be a team player and have proven sales experience in the Western Lifestyle and/or Equine Industry, excellent communication skills, and be a self-starter. Position pays commission. Submit compelling cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cowgirl will consider and respond to applications from experienced sales professionals only.
- 2-3+ years experience working in media advertising sales
- Outstanding sales skills with excellent closing proficiency
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to develop and make sales proposals and presentations electronically and in person
- Experience using a sales CRM
- Proficiency in Google Sheets, Docs, Slides and Drive
- Ability to work independently and as part of the team
- Willing to travel for meetings and annual trade show
- Meet and exceed monthly sales goals.
- Create and sell integrated media programs utilizing all channels.
- Cold call & prospect for new customers.
- Service existing advertisers.
- Develop and prepare sales proposals and custom marketing presentations.
- Respond immediately to client requests for proposals, advertising information and materials.
- Analyze competitive set and develop formal account proposals for top prospects.
- Execute and communicate weekly sales pipeline reports to the sales team.
AHP has not verified the factual statements in any job posting and AHP assumes no responsibility for the contents of, or any damage resulting from, any communication in the CareerTrack. Listing in the CareerTrack is not an endorsement by the organization of any employer, person, or policy.