Digital Strategist: Full-time; Oklahoma City
The Arnall Family Foundation seeks applicants for the position of Digital Strategist (DS) for the various initiatives of the Foundation. This role reports directly to the Creative Services Manager and works with the Foundation team on a daily basis.
The Arnall Family Foundation is a private family foundation headquartered in Oklahoma City focused on supporting programs serving at-risk youth and animals.
Responsibilities of the Community Manager
The DS will focus on supporting the Foundation’s community strategy with a special emphasis on The Right Horse Initiative. The DS will also create and execute strategies for WaterShed Animal Fund and the Arnall Family Foundation. The responsibilities of the DS include:
- Develop and refine social media strategies for The Right Horse Initiative and other Foundation brands across multiple social platforms including, but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, blogs, etc.
- Develop platform-specific content and editorial calendars
- Regularly monitor conversations on channels and appropriately respond to comments in a timely manner that is representative of the brand’s voice
- Oversee the management of social media campaigns
- Review and pull insights from analytics then make recommendations on improving results and engagement
- Develop and manage paid social advertising campaigns
- Develop partnership networks and cultivate advocates
- Represent the Foundation online amongst community stakeholders, partners and influencers
- Work collaboratively with the community stakeholders, partners and influencers
- Make recommendations to decision makers and contribute to engagement and social media strategy
- Develop and implement frequent reporting process for all digital channels
- Support other policy and advocacy initiatives of the Foundation
- Keeping inventory and shipping promotional products, welcome kits to partners and influencers
As the Foundation evolves and grows, these responsibilities may change and encompass additional areas within the marketing department.
Qualifications of the Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate will have a deep level of experience with various social media channels. S/he will minimally hold a bachelor’s degree. The ideal candidate will possess many of the following professional and personal abilities, attributes, and experiences:
- A deep understanding of social media platforms, social media advertising and targeting, and digital measurement and analytics
- A minimum of two years of experience in strategy development and social media management
- Understanding of social trends and digital best practices and commitment to staying current with technology and trends in industry
- A deep commitment to the Foundation’s mission and the ability to understand the Foundation’s goals and objectives
- A proven track record of developing brands online through partnerships and community engagement
- Proven ability to meet multiple deadlines and balance numerous projects while maintaining a perspective on long-term goals
- Experience collaborating with a diverse and decentralized staff
- Intelligence and inspiration to anticipate, conceive, express, and create opportunities
- Independence and self-confidence to act decisively and, at the same time, an ability to receive, integrate and translate others’ ideas and suggestions
- A hard working, positive, mission-driven and extroverted work style
- A welcome attitude to constructive criticism of his/her work
- Analytical skills, quantitative and qualitative
- Excellent written and communication skills
How to Apply
Email cover letter and resume to Austin Mayden at email@example.com.
The Arnall Family Foundation has a policy to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, physical or mental disabilities, marital status or any other status or characteristic protected under federal, state or local law.
AHP has not verified the factual statements in any job posting and AHP assumes no responsibility for the contents of, or any damage resulting from, any communication in the CareerTrack. Listing in the CareerTrack is not an endorsement by the organization of any employer, person, or policy.