Promotion Team for New Horse Health Company Expanding in the USA
ComfortStall Inc. and Haygain Inc., two leading companies in the equestrian market, have just merged and the result is a new opportunity for sales professionals with an equestrian background.
Promotion Team: Commission-based independent promotion reps take company products on the road with them to promote at the equestrian events and activities in which they are involved, and to sell to their network of equestrian contacts. If you’re deeply involved in a particular discipline or breed, and if you’d like to generate extra income while you pursue your own riding, showing or breeding interests, let’s talk. Immediate opportunities are available. The sky’s the limit!
- Promote product to create sales that meet or exceed your goals
- Understand customer needs and promote product solutions
- Provide stellar customer service for your customers
- Pro-actively identify new business opportunities
- Provide monthly updates to management
- Travel and promote products at shows and events you already attend
Keys to Success
- Demonstrated commitment to equestrian excellence
- Outstanding network of equestrian contacts
- Equestrian, equine rehabilitation or veterinary clinic background
- Motivated, self-starter who works well independently and with a team
- Enjoys travel, people, horses and equestrian sports
- Must be proficient with technology including spreadsheets and CRM programs
- Available to devote at least a quarter of your time to promotion
- Glowing references from previous employers or equestrian contacts
About ComfortStall and Haygain, Partners in Horse Health
ComfortStall® Inc. was founded in 1999, when the high performance therapeutic ComfortStall padded and sealed flooring system was created to alleviate pressure sores caused by traditional rubber stall mat flooring. Developed in collaboration with Cornell University Vet Hospital’s Surgery and Anesthesia Department, which has endorsed ComfortStall since 2003, more than 5,500 farm and vet clinics installations of ComfortStall followed. ComfortStall Inc. also distributes SmartBricks™ Rubber Safety Pavers, with over 8.5 million sq. ft. installed in equine facilities worldwide. www.ComfortStall.com .
Haygain is a science-driven company committed to improving equine health through research and innovation in respiratory and digestive health issues. Developed and tested in cooperation with the Royal Agricultural University in Cirencester, England, the patented Haygain Hay Purifier is the only scientifically proven method for purifying hay. It eliminates virtually all respirable dust particles and kills mold, bacteria, fungal spores and mites, while it retains the nutritional value of hay and improves palatability. Haygain purifiers aid in the management of laminitic, colic-prone and post-operative horses and helps manage and prevent respiratory conditions such as IAD and Recurrent Airway Obstruction (RAO/COPD). www.Haygain.us .
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to Nan Meek at firstname.lastname@example.org.
AHP has not verified the factual statements in any job posting and AHP assumes no responsibility for the contents of, or any damage resulting from, any communication in the CareerTrack. Listing in the CareerTrack is not an endorsement by the organization of any employer, person, or policy.