Director of Sales for New Horse Health Company Expanding in the USA
ComfortStall Inc. and Haygain Inc., two leading companies in the equestrian market, have just merged and the result is a new opportunity for an outstanding Sales Director with an equestrian background.
Director of Sales: You are a proactive, motivated individual with a strong track record of sales achievements who has demonstrated the ability to manage a diverse and geographically widespread sales force. Your expertise as a dependable closer, and your ability to help your staff achieve a high closing rate, is outstanding. As comfortable working independently as you are leading a team, you will direct a staff of sales reps, manage relationships with distributors, and coordinate sales activities and reporting with the corporate office in England. Your relationships with your customers are outstanding, as you go the extra mile to solve their problems through company products and programs, and your knowledge of the equestrian world. Ideally you have an equestrian background with some experience in one or more disciplines, breeds, or aspect of breeding or health care. Experience leading a US sales staff for a company in the equestrian market is optimum, as a sales director or manager. This opportunity is unlimited, with a company that is rapidly expanding in the USA as well as internationally. Location is anywhere in the USA, with many cloud-based services to enable virtual office capabilities. Compensation is commensurate with experience and performance, and will generously reward high performance achievement.
- Direct sales reps and distributors to meet or exceed monthly and quarterly goals
- Develop programs to motivate, incentivize and reward sales staff
- Understand customer needs and promote product solutions
- Manage stellar customer service through sales staff and support personnel
- Pro-actively identify and develop new business opportunities
- Provide sales reports, forecasts and budget data as required by management
- Travel and staff booths at shows and events
Keys to Success
- Demonstrated excellence in leading a successful sales force
- Track record of closing sales and ensuring customer satisfaction
- Outstanding network of equestrian contacts
- Exceptional ability to manage sales staff and support personnel
- Ability to manage sales staff to follow-up contacts, track and close sales
- Motivated, pro-active leader who works well independently and with a team
- Some equestrian, equine rehabilitation or veterinary clinic background
- Enjoys travel, people, horses and equestrian sports
- Must be proficient with technology including spreadsheets and CRM programs
- Available to travel, including weekends as needed
- Glowing references from previous employers and/or clients
About ComfortStall and Haygain, Partners in Horse Health
ComfortStall® Inc. was founded in 1999, when the high performance therapeutic ComfortStall padded and sealed flooring system was created to alleviate pressure sores caused by traditional rubber stall mat flooring. Developed in collaboration with Cornell University Vet Hospital’s Surgery and Anesthesia Department, which has endorsed ComfortStall since 2003, more than 5,500 farm and vet clinics installations of ComfortStall followed. ComfortStall Inc. also distributes SmartBricks™ Rubber Safety Pavers, with over 8.5 million sq. ft. installed in equine facilities worldwide. www.ComfortStall.com .
Haygain is a science-driven company committed to improving equine health through research and innovation in respiratory and digestive health issues. Developed and tested in cooperation with the Royal Agricultural University in Cirencester, England, the patented Haygain Hay Purifier is the only scientifically proven method for purifying hay. It eliminates virtually all respirable dust particles and kills mold, bacteria, fungal spores and mites, while it retains the nutritional value of hay and improves palatability. Haygain purifiers aid in the management of laminitic, colic-prone and post-operative horses and helps manage and prevent respiratory conditions such as IAD and Recurrent Airway Obstruction (RAO/COPD). www.Haygain.us .
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to Nan Meek at email@example.com.
AHP has not verified the factual statements in any job posting and AHP assumes no responsibility for the contents of, or any damage resulting from, any communication in the CareerTrack. Listing in the CareerTrack is not an endorsement by the organization of any employer, person, or policy.