Morris Media Network Enthusiast Group seeks an experienced, full-time graphic artist.
Location: Fort Worth, Texas.
Salary: Commensurate with experience; includes comprehensive benefits package.
Position available: Immediately.
General duties will include:
- Design stories and departments for print and digital issues.
- Work with management and sales staff to create marketing materials.
- Responsible for managing image and document files for issues and projects.
- Some print and digital production.
- Light Photoshop and illustration duties.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or Fine Arts preferred.
- Above average skills in Adobe Creative Suite and Incopy in a Macintosh environment.
- Four-color print experience required.
- Digital publications experience a plus.
- Must manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously to meet short production schedules.
- Organized, disciplined and self-motivated.
- Ability to work individually, and in close cooperation with other employees and departments.
- Preference given to candidates with working knowledge of the horse industry and Western disciplines.
Interested candidates should send a cover letter, resumé and samples to:
Patty Tiberg, Vice President
2112 Montgomery St.
Fort Worth, TX 76107
Morris Media Network is an equal opportunity employer.
AHP has not verified the factual statements in any job posting and AHP assumes no responsibility for the contents of, or any damage resulting from, any communication in the CareerTrack. Listing in the CareerTrack is not an endorsement by the organization of any employer, person, or policy.