Horseware Ireland – Sales Representative
Are you great at sales and love horses? We are looking to turn your passion into your profession.
Horseware is the leading global blanket manufacture with cutting edge technology and innovation. As the leader, we are committed to developing prominent product offerings and strong brand presence across all equestrian markets.
We are seeking a top sales professional who will be responsible for selling a diverse range of products in the equestrian market. The individual will have a sound knowledge of the industry, a proven sales background and notable communication and interpersonal skills.
The territory includes: NM, OK, TX. You will be responsible for servicing existing accounts as well as prospecting and developing new accounts, generating sales quotes, and handling customer inquiries to help service customers and ultimately grow the business.
Additionally you will be responsible for reaching sales targets, participating in annual campaigns and leveraging the product in the marketplace.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Territory management with the expectation to meet and/or exceed monthly and quarterly sales goals.
- Focusing on pro-actively identifying new business opportunities and maximizing the incremental revenue for existing and new customers to achieve sales performance goals.
- Provide a high level of customer service and serve as a liaison between operations and customer service. Personally resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service or escalate to management when appropriate. Coordinates implementation of special order handling procedures.
- Develop and increase sales of our products. Serve as primary contact for assigned customers and monitor customer preferences to determine focus of sales efforts. Understand their specific needs and recommend how to successfully grow their business.
- Work with key accounts and identify and progress opportunities in existing accounts.
- Continually strive to improve sales and product skills to become a product knowledge expert for Horseware products, services and their applications. Provide recommendations and participate in ongoing training as required to improve sales skills.
- Complete monthly reporting to Commercial Manager. Develop accurate forecasts based on customer input, field intelligence, market trends and competitive assessment. Additional reporting as requested by management team.
- Highly motivated and can work effectively both independently and as part of a dynamic team
- Demonstrated time management and organization ability
- Familiarity with a variety of sales concepts, practices, and procedures
- Excellent communication, problem-solving and presentation skills are a must
- Successful track record within a dynamic, growth oriented organization
- Demonstrated ability to meet sales goals and overcome obstacles
- Enthusiastic drive to succeed with obvious confidence and competitive nature
- Solid prospecting abilities and excellent customer relationship skills
- Skillful negotiation, presentation and closing abilities
- Thorough knowledge of equestrian disciplines as well as equestrian fashion and trends
- Base Salary plus bonus
- Mileage reimbursement
- Cell Phone Expense
- Medical/Dental/Life Insurance benefit package
How to Apply:
Please email you resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
AHP has not verified the factual statements in any job posting and AHP assumes no responsibility for the contents of, or any damage resulting from, any communication in the CareerTrack. Listing in the CareerTrack is not an endorsement by the organization of any employer, person, or policy.