Marketing Coordinator, Trade Shows
SmartPak, Plymouth, MA, US
When most people say "work hard, play hard," they don't mean at the same time. But we're not most people. We're a little more awesome than that, and we're willing to bet that you are too.
Our team is maniacally focused on powering healthy horses and happy riders. The Marketing Coordinator, Trade Shows, supports the Business Development team by conducting all trade show-related business development activities that will contribute to the overall goals, objectives and initiatives of the company and effectively represent the company’s products and services to customers and industry influencers.
What you'll do (big-picture responsibilities):
- Receive work assignments from the VP of Business Development and Marketing Director based on current needs, experience and particular strengths in marketing.
- Management of Trade Shows/Events including Logistics, Planning and Budgeting.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of tradeshow strategy, which includes budgeting, goal setting, contract negotiations, logistics, inventory management, booth merchandising, staffing, promotions, and reporting.
- Assist and coordinate new business marketing projects, including, but not limited to, programs, services and products.
- Assist with basic analysis and reporting of marketing initiatives
- Support the development and distribution of marketing and sales materials
- Plus many other projects and opportunities!
How you’ve done it before (experience + qualifications):
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing or related field
- Superior organization skills
- Attention to detail
- Self-motivated and able to work in a very fast-paced environment
- Team player with positive attitude
- Must be willing and able to travel to trade shows as needed
SmartPak is an affiliate of Henry Schein, Inc. Henry Schein, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, disability that can be reasonably accommodated without undue hardship, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, citizenship, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
AHP has not verified the factual statements in any job posting and AHP assumes no responsibility for the contents of, or any damage resulting from, any communication in the CareerTrack. Listing in the CareerTrack is not an endorsement by the organization of any employer, person, or policy.