The Parelli Foundation is seeking a volunteer Board Member.
The Parelli Foundation is seeking a new board member to join our volunteer board. If you have experience with being on a non-profit board, have a passion for horses, and would like to help further our mission of helping to create a better world for horses and humans through natural horsemanship education, we encourage you to apply.
**This is a remote/virtual position. Work from your location.** Applicants must be United States residents. This is a volunteer position and does not provide any compensation.
The ideal candidate will be able to commit to the following:
- Experience with being on a non-profit board
- Experience with Natural Horsemanship
- Willingness to travel and help at some events
- Ability to talk with new people and build relationships
- Experience with and internet connections for computer and cell phone communications
- Willingness to make financial contributions to the Parelli Foundation as time goes by
- Willingness to attend board meetings (usually by Zoom web conferencing and sometimes in person) and be responsive to board communications
- Serve on at least one board committee
- Assist with fundraising and communications
About the Parelli Foundation:
The Parelli Foundation is an independent, 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization for the natural horsemanship community that focuses on education for youth horsemanship, therapeutic horsemanship, horse welfare and scholarships for the talented and for career minded individuals. It follows the principles of Parelli Natural Horsemanship (PNH) but operates independently of PNH.
The Parelli Foundation (previously named the Parelli Education Institute) earned the “Gold Level” designation from GuideStar, USA, Inc.; an information service specializing in reporting on U.S. nonprofit companies. Out of 1.5 million nonprofits, less than 5,000 have achieved Gold Level status. Donors to The Parelli Foundation can be assured their investments are being used wisely and appropriately, with contributions tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
To learn more, go to: www.ParelliFoundation.org
For Additional Information Contact:
Seth Burgess, Director of Operations
AHP has not verified the factual statements in any job posting and AHP assumes no responsibility for the contents of, or any damage resulting from, any communication in the CareerTrack. Listing in the CareerTrack is not an endorsement by the organization of any employer, person, or policy.