Breyer Community Coordinator
Breyer Animal Creations®, founded in 1950 is America’s premier consumer horse brand. In addition the world’s finest model horses for play and collecting BreyerFest is the world’s largest celebration of horses and model horses.
We are seeking an energetic and enthusiastic Breyer enthusiast with a broad knowledge of horses and the model horse hobby to join our Marketing Communications team as Community Coordinator. This position manages our Breyer collector communities online, at events, and assists in brand-building and social media outreach and retention activities designed to increase engagement and drive sales. This individual is a social media expert who is comfortable both in front of and behind the camera. Creative, yet efficient, they understand the necessity for creating and adhering to a social media calendar, the tracking and analysis of results and the further development of new and effective acquisition and retention strategies.
Key Responsibilities & Objectives
- Blog Moderator – Engage and update Breyer fans and collectors on BreyerHorses.com forums with timely responses and engage them with lively, up-to-date postings on Breyer products and happenings, along with the real horse world news that inspires Breyer products and marketing activities. Monitor fan feedback and comments to achieve highest level of fan engagement.
- Facebook Management & Trend Analysis – Monitor Breyer’s Facebook page daily as well as model hobby and equine pages & groups to remain current and on trend.
- Create, Curate and Share Social Media Content - Create and share fun, appealing content to drive consumers from social media to BreyerHorses.com on a daily basis. Update assigned news sections, blogs, etc. on BreyerHorses.com.
- Coordinate with Ecommerce team for timely posting of promotions and new releases
- Connect – Be the primary point of contact for Breyer fan base. Monitor model horse hobby and horse industry. Be the expert for Breyer in all areas of our fan base and what’s happening in the digital arena.
- Must be a Breyer and model horse hobby enthusiast with good working knowledge of horses and the model horse hobby
- Strong writer with a knack for spotting good stories and repackaging them for social media outlets and the web.
- Possess strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and the ability to learn and master new programs.
- Min 2 – 3 years previous professional experience in marketing, public relations, social media, brand management or a related field.
- Be able to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment with a creative marketing approach. Be organized and detail-oriented with a passion for accuracy.
- BA/BS in Marketing, Communications or related field; or 4 plus years of related professional experience.
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package in a pleasant, suburban work environment. Some travel is required (approx. 20%). Please respond with a cover letter, resume and salary history to email@example.com.
AHP has not verified the factual statements in any job posting and AHP assumes no responsibility for the contents of, or any damage resulting from, any communication in the CareerTrack. Listing in the CareerTrack is not an endorsement by the organization of any employer, person, or policy.