Join the Charles Owen Team…for a safer world!
Charles Owen, the worldwide leader in equestrian safety, seeks sales professional with at least 5 years experience to manage well established territory. The ideal candidate will be responsible for providing training of a technical nature, creating enthusiasm in retail staff members and managing the growth and product selection throughout the territory. This position will cover the following states: FL, NC, SC, GA, KY, TN, OH, IL, MI, MO with possible expansion into surrounding states. This position will include attending B2C retail events throughout the territory. The individual should be familiar with the equestrian world. This is a salaried position with bonus incentives and includes a car and will be primarily based in FL.
– Working with retailers to promote Charles Owen and associated brands.
– Inventory management and brand development/expansion within accounts
– Implement and execute sales programs and pricing strategies
– Conduct regular product training sessions with retailers and staff
– Provide monthly reports and accomplishments recap to National Sales Manager
– Must be willing to travel extensively within the region (car will be provided)
− Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, inventory management
– Well organized, self-motivated, with the ability to work independently
– Excellent communications skills, including public speaking
– Ability to forge strong professional relationships quickly
– Strong desire to continue to grow professionally
– Must possess a current driver’s license, automobile insurance, clean driving record, and be able to meet the company’s insurance requirements
This is a salaried position with growth based bonus plan. Health insurance, cell phone and car will be provide and all allowable/related business and travel expenses will be included. Please submit your resume, cover letter and compensation requirements via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
AHP has not verified the factual statements in any job posting and AHP assumes no responsibility for the contents of, or any damage resulting from, any communication in the CareerTrack. Listing in the CareerTrack is not an endorsement by the organization of any employer, person, or policy.