Job Opening Involving Horses: LEGIS Office Assistant
LEGISequine.com is looking for an Office Assistant. This is a salaried, full time position with benefits upon completion of a probationary period and meeting minimum requirements. While this is an entry level position, there are promotion opportunities within the company. Please visit our website (legisequine.com) to learn more about LEGIS and its Team.
- Monday - Friday 8:30 - 5:00
- Work activities on four to six weekends per year
Skills and experience:
- Strong people skills and likes interacting with people in person, telephone, and e-mail
- Knowledge of horses and horse industry
- Administrative tasks requiring timeliness, accuracy, and able to follow multiple steps without direct supervision.
- Proficient skills: Word, Excel, internet
- Communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to research problems or issues and provide history, assist with solutions, and help implement agreed upon solutions
The successful person will:
- Thrive working as part of a dynamic, focused Team in a collaborative manner
- Take responsibility for personal actions as well as contributing to the Team
- Embrace the challenges and rewards of working for a small, growing company
- Serve as one of the primary receptionists and client interactions in person, phone, and email
- View education as a lifelong process and seek to learn and grow as a person and in one’s career
- Must be willing to obtain a California insurance license within 45 days of hire date
Please be prepared to provide a resume or letter of introduction that includes work and education experience, and two references. Finalists for the position will be asked for a writing sample and a basic math skills assessment. We have an office cat – please don’t apply if you have allergies.
For more information please contact:
Sarah Rajoy, Operations Manager
Marnye Langer, Managing Director
AHP has not verified the factual statements in any job posting and AHP assumes no responsibility for the contents of, or any damage resulting from, any communication in the CareerTrack. Listing in the CareerTrack is not an endorsement by the organization of any employer, person, or policy.