Certified Horsemanship Association Seeking Membership/Program Coordinator for Lexington, KY Office
The Certified Horsemanship Association (CHA) is seeking a Membership and Program Coordinator. The Membership and Program Coordinator would report to the CHA’s Membership Services Director and is a non-exempt part-time position. This coordinator position will assist CHA staff in the operations of the CHA Corporate office in Lexington, Kentucky, and in all functions of membership and program services for 25-30 hours per week.
Position responsibilities include:
- Providing outstanding customer service to all CHA members
- Answering and directing phone and email inquiries as needed
- Maintaining office order and cleanliness as needed
- Shipping all items needed to trade shows, clinics, conferences, etc.
- Data-entry, word processing, filing as needed
- Ensuring certifications are properly put on the website, packets are properly assembled for distribution, and incoming certifications are properly reported and filed
- Assisting in revising all CHA paperwork as needed
- Assisting with dues collection and member contact
- Maintaining office supply inventory and office equipment as needed
- Being responsible for timely processing of orders, shipments, and mailings as needed
- Insuring professional appearance of all shipped material
- Performing any other tasks as requested by the Membership Services Director
The Membership and Program Coordinator must have skills and experience in clerical work, data entry, filing, shipping, inventory management, and customer service. In addition, candidates must have excellent verbal and written communication skills, and must be customer service-oriented in attitude and appearance.
Applicants must be able to lift up to 40 pounds and must be willing to possibly travel to the annual CHA International Conference and/or to board meetings, which are held in various cities every year.
To apply for the position, please email a resume, cover letter, and references to Office@CHAInstructors.com with “Membership and Program Coordinator Job” in the subject line. No phone calls please.
CHA Instructors Change Lives Through Safe Experiences with Horses. The purpose of CHA is to promote excellence in safety and education for the benefit of the horse industry. CHA certifies instructors and trail guides, accredits equestrian facilities, publishes educational manuals, produces educational horsemanship DVDs and YouTube Safety shorts, and hosts regional and international conferences. For more information on the largest certifying body of riding instructors and barn managers in North America, Certified Horsemanship Association, please visit www.CHA.horse. To find a certified horseback riding instructor or accredited equine facility near you, visit www.CHAinstructors.com.
AHP has not verified the factual statements in any job posting and AHP assumes no responsibility for the contents of, or any damage resulting from, any communication in the CareerTrack. Listing in the CareerTrack is not an endorsement by the organization of any employer, person, or policy.