Company Name: Ohio Quarter Horse Association
Job Title: Marketing & Communications Associate
Location: Columbus, Ohio Office of the Ohio Quarter Horse Association
The Ohio Quarter Horse Association, a state affiliate of the American Quarter Horse Association and host of the All American Quarter Horse Congress, is searching for a Marketing & Communications Associate to creatively champion OQHA/All American Quarter Horse Congress and cover a broad spectrum of social media and marketing activities.
- Maintain the company’s social media presence with up-to-date, relevant, and engaging content, including assisting with developing, maintaining and executing an internal social media and digital calendar in conjunction with marketing, brand and sales functions.
- Develop copy for all in-house marketing and digital collateral, provide copy for company websites and develop advertorial/editorial copy. Ensure content is consistent in messaging and aligning with the company’s brand image.
- Assist with sales action plans and campaigns to achieve and drive revenue ensuring the achievement of all revenue goals.
- Assist with generating statistics and data reports gathered from social media reporting tools, data analytics and websites.
- Assist in producing marketing material on behalf of OQHA and the All American Quarter Horse Congress.
- Collaborate with Marketing Director for digital asset generation and copy/image updates as needed on company websites.
- Assist with digital marketing strategies, including direct email marketing, search engine optimization, social media promotions, and dissemination of company information related to programs, promotions, and outreach.
- In coordination with Marketing Director, develop and oversee design, preparation, and distribution of print materials.
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, communications, marketing, or design
- Experience and knowledge of the equine industry is essential
- Proven experience executing social media marketing campaigns
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Experience creating original content and artwork
- Proactive and creative
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, basic video and photography skills
- Very strong knowledge of all social media platforms
- Great attention to detail, and work well under pressure and meeting deadlines
- Able to work independently and/or cross-functionally in a team environment
Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org
AHP has not verified the factual statements in any job posting and AHP assumes no responsibility for the contents of, or any damage resulting from, any communication in the CareerTrack. Listing in the CareerTrack is not an endorsement by the organization of any employer, person, or policy.