Social Media Coordinator – Breyer Model Horses
We are seeking an energetic and enthusiastic Social Media Coordinator to join our Marketing team to create fun, engaging social media to support Breyer to increase engagement and drive sales. The ideal candidate has 1-2 solid years of social media experience and loves to share a good story with images and video. In addition, the right person has a strong interest in and familiarity with the equestrian industry. She/he is a social media maven who is comfortable creating and editing fun pictures and videos to share on social media. Creative and efficient, she/he has the experience of building social media audiences across major platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest and YouTube; is familiar with tracking tools such as HootSuite to evaluate KPIs and analytics; understands the benefits of creating and adhering to a social media calendar and the cadence required to grow web traffic, and social media following.
The Social Media Coordinator is responsible for strategically planning, developing, designing, launching, monitoring, and measuring the social media marketing activity to and from Breyer consumers including:
- Create/Share Social Media Content and Email Marketing Content – Create and share fun, appealing content focusing on images and video to drive consumers to Breyer’s social media platforms and the BreyerHorses.com websites on a regular basis. Update news sections, blogs, etc. on BreyerHorses.com .
- Collaborate – Collaborate with Marketing, Events, Product Development and Creative Services to ensure content and campaigns support key product and brand initiatives
- Engage – Engage and update Breyer fans with lively, up-to-date postings on Breyer products and happenings, along with the real horse world news that inspires Breyer products and marketing activities. Connect with Customer Service to monitor fan feedback and comments for highest level of fan engagement.
- Research – Stay ahead of industry trends, employing them where applicable and sharing digital trends knowledge/recommendations with internal staff.
- Influence - Identify and engage with key social media influencers to drive engagement and brand awareness.
- Support - Support the Sales team and retailers by posting related content to highlight key retailers and drive sales.
- Monitor Social Media Content – Monitor Breyer’s social media outlets on a daily basis (Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube), analyzing content performance and social media trends and adjusting posting schedules, content, etc. to maximize Breyer’s reach.
- Report – Report on statistics and results for each account.
- Equestrian knowledge essential.
- Must be able to work with Breyer models to create fun photos and videos for use on social media and BreyerHorses.com
- Must be a good writer able to write compelling headlines and copy as appropriate per media outlet.
- Have strong computer skills including PhotoShop and iMovie as well as knowledge of Hootsuite, You Tube, Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and the ability to learn and master new programs. Facility with Mail Chimp, HTML and CMS a plus.
- Work with web team to increase web traffic, social media following and club engagement.
- Have at least three years previous relevant experience in creating digital social media content for a consumer brand.
- Be able to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment with a creative marketing approach.
- Be organized and detail-oriented with a passion for accuracy.
- BA/BS in marketing, digital marketing or related field.
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package in a pleasant, suburban work environment. Some travel is required (approx. 10%). Please respond with a cover letter, writing sample, resume and salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org.
AHP has not verified the factual statements in any job posting and AHP assumes no responsibility for the contents of, or any damage resulting from, any communication in the CareerTrack. Listing in the CareerTrack is not an endorsement by the organization of any employer, person, or policy.