Jack of all Social Media Trades - Emphasis in Graphics and Video Design
Grand Slam Social is a boutique Social Media agency seeking a talented creative individual who can complete projects involving Graphics and Video Design as well as creative Copywriting and Social Media Publishing. This position is truly ideal for a Jack of all Social Media Trades. The ideal applicant will be, a quick learner, organized, enthusiastic and preferably passionate about horses.
Experience using the following social media platforms is preferred: Facebook / Facebook LIVE, Instagram / Instagram Stories, Twitter, Periscope, Snapchat and YouTube.
Candidate will be responsible for working closely with our creative team on all aspects of Social Media marketing, with specific concentration in content creation for both graphics and videos. Weekend availability is required.
• Design print and digital marketing materials
• Create/edit promotional videos
• Work collaboratively with account directors and creative team to strategically develop graphic and video projects
• Manage various monthly marketing collateral, projects, and initiatives
• Posting graphics and videos to various social media accounts with the ability to adapt to the voice of each individual account
• Come up with creative copy for social media posts
• BA/BS in a related field or comparable experience
• At least two years of related visual communications and marketing experience
• Design skills for both digital and print material preferred (print not required)
• Video skills from pre-production through post - including storyboards and editing
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite: Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
• Experience with video hardware and editing software including AfterEffects, Premiere/ Final Cut X
• Detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Ability to work autonomously – must possess a self-driven mentality
• Energetic, forward thinking, and creative individual with high ethical standards
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Computer skills including Microsoft Office and/or iWork
• Ability to work in a collaborative environment with an entrepreneurial spirit
• Must live in one of the following states: Kentucky, New York, California, Colorado, South Carolina, or Texas
• Location: This is a remote position and does not require commuting into an office
• Job Type/Hours: This is a part time position requiring 25-30 hours / week.
• Compensation: Monthly retainer dependent on experience level
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you! Please email a cover letter, resume, and portfolio (with examples of your graphic and video design) to Molly McGill email@example.com .
AHP has not verified the factual statements in any job posting and AHP assumes no responsibility for the contents of, or any damage resulting from, any communication in the CareerTrack. Listing in the CareerTrack is not an endorsement by the organization of any employer, person, or policy.