Warehouse Staff - Shipping, Receiving and Inventory
Full-time - Day Shift, Night Shift
Kimes Ranch is seeking hard-working warehouse staff. This position includes performing a variety of functions including but not limited to packaging, and shipping customer and vendor orders, receiving and organizing incoming product.
- Prepares orders by understanding packing slips, pulling product, packing boxes, placing orders in delivery area
- Ability to learn software in order to finalize orders and shipping
- Organizing and retrieving stock in the warehouse
- Sort and place product on racks, and shelves according to organizational standards
- Ability or willingness to operate machinery
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment by keeping product shelves, work stations and warehouse organized
Required Experience: None
We currently have two openings.
Day Shift – 7am to 3pm. Duties are to include but not limited to shipping and receiving.
Night Shift – 12pm to 8pm. Duties are to include but are not limited to restocking and receiving.
This is a paid position DOE
Job Type: Full Time
Apply to email@example.com
AHP has not verified the factual statements in any job posting and AHP assumes no responsibility for the contents of, or any damage resulting from, any communication in the CareerTrack. Listing in the CareerTrack is not an endorsement by the organization of any employer, person, or policy.