Warehouse Staff - Shipping, Receiving and Inventory
Full-time - Day Shift, Night Shift
Kimes Ranch is seeking hard-working warehouse staff. This position includes performing a variety of functions including but not limited to packaging, and shipping customer and vendor orders, receiving and organizing incoming product.
- Prepares orders by understanding packing slips, pulling product, packing boxes, placing orders in delivery area
- Ability to learn software in order to finalize orders and shipping
- Organizing and retrieving stock in the warehouse
- Sort and place product on racks, and shelves according to organizational standards
- Ability or willingness to operate machinery
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment by keeping product shelves, work stations and warehouse organized
Required Experience: None
We currently have two openings.
Day Shift – 7am to 3pm. Duties are to include but not limited to shipping and receiving.
Night Shift – 12pm to 8pm. Duties are to include but are not limited to restocking and receiving.
This is a paid position DOE
Job Type: Full Time
Apply to email@example.com