Morris Equine Group Seeks Video Producer/Editor
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
Salary: Commensurate with experience; includes comprehensive benefits package
The Morris Equine Group is seeking a talented and ambitious videographer/video editor to help grow the media company business across multiple platforms. This new position will involve capturing, developing and editing videos for both internal company usage and clientele. The job will include capturing footage at equine events and locations and collaborating with the staff in a team environment. The ideal candidate is creative, self-motivated, has a good understanding of horses and horsemanship, and possesses good communication skills.
- Produce, shoot, write and edit multimedia (audio/video) content for the Morris Equine Group
- Work independently, as well as part of a team to establish project deliverables
- Collaborate closely with staff and clients to help facilitate the creation of multimedia content
- Assist in video shoots through camera, sound and lighting
- Record and edit video and sound projects, including capturing/importing media, organizing raw media, editing footage and sound files, creating and inserting static and motion graphics, titling, adding music/voice-over/sfx, media management and archiving project media
- Manage video library and keep a video archive
- Minimum two years video production experience
- High level of proficiency in Adobe Premiere Pro and Photoshop
- Strong understanding of video industry standard formats and media/asset management practices on Mac platforms
- Ability to work both independently on projects as well as to collaborate in a team environment
- Highly organized with excellent communication skills
- A self-starter/motivator who continually raises the creative bar
- High level of skill with pro video cameras and DSLRs
- Skilled in building narratives through visual storytelling
- Thorough knowledge of digital platforms (YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc.) formats and distribution
- A good understanding of horsemanship practices, horse industry trends and the Western lifestyle
- Willingness to work in Fort Worth, Texas
- Ability to travel
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to:
Morris Media Network Equine Group
Attn: Human Resources
2112 Montgomery St.
Fort Worth, TX 76107
Morris Media Network is an equal opportunity employer.
AHP has not verified the factual statements in any job posting and AHP assumes no responsibility for the contents of, or any damage resulting from, any communication in the CareerTrack. Listing in the CareerTrack is not an endorsement by the organization of any employer, person, or policy.