Phelps Media Group Seeks Senior Account Executive
Phelps Media Group Inc. (PMG), the leading media agency in the equestrian industry, is actively seeking a Senior Account Executive with in-depth experience in the equestrian industry to add to our existing team.
Ideal candidates should possess solid knowledge of hunter/jumper or dressage disciplines. Candidates should have 2-5 years of experience in public relations, marketing, journalism and client management skills. Current knowledge of social media platforms is required. Additional skills in photography, videography and design are highly desirable.
Candidates should demonstrate leadership skills, initiative, possess a strong work ethic, and be a team player.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Account/Client Management
- Designing, implementing and managing social media campaigns
- Writing media releases and feature stories
- Covering competitions and other events (including photography)
- Preparing agendas, clippings, collateral for client meetings
- Leading or participating in client meetings
- Disseminating press releases, media alerts and calendar listings
- Designing event invitations, posters, magazine covers, etc. for reprints
The position is based in Wellington, Florida, and requires extensive travel. PMG offers competitive salaries and benefits, dependent on experience and skills.
To apply for this position, please email a resume, two writing samples and any other samples to Rebecca Walton at email@example.com.